Below are a few handy resources about Copyright and Fair Use. When in doubt you should check with your college librarians or administration for guidance on specific questions.
- Copyright Advisory Network by the American Library Association Office (helpful evaluation tools)
- Copyright and Fair Use in the UMUC Online or Face-to-Face Classroom
- Copyright Crash Course from the University of Texas Libraries
- Fair Use Checklist developed by Dr. Kenneth D. Crews, Director of Columbia University Libraries/Information Services Copyright Advisory Office
- Know Your Copy Rights Brochure by Association of Research Libraries
Video created by Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University