When professors schedule deadlines for assignments, these appear on the course page for students. However, if you wish you can chose to ignore these agenda assignments.
1. Go to Courses Tab in Quad.
2. Select the Course you wish to view agenda assignments for.
3. Current agenda assignments will show on the right-hand side of your course profile page.
4. Click into the agenda item you wish to ignore.
5. To ignore the agenda assignment, click the Ignore button in the upper-right corner. This will delete if from your course page.
6. Agenda item will now be deleted from your course page.